How often should I train? What should I focus on? These are questions we get at the end of every season from players all over the world.
If you’re unsure what to do with your cricket training this winter, we can help you create a training plan to have you full of confidence at the start of next season.
Wouldn’t it be nice to know you’ve done everything that you can to take your game to the next level when you start next season? Well now you can…
Whether you dominated the season or had a shocker, the off-season is a really important time to:
- Reflect and review your past season
- Take a break. It’s important to switch off so that you don’t burn out later in the year or further down the track
- Train with purpose. When it’s time to get back into training, you need to make sure you’re working hard at specific areas of your game that you need to improve
We’re offering you an opportunity to tap into our experience and knowledge no matter where in the world you live.
What’s included in this winter training program?
- Pre-chat questionnaire for you to fill out (the mentor will go through your answers before the call)
- 30 minute video call with one of our mentors
- A winter training plan specific to you, your game and the resources available to you emailed to you
We have no doubt that the value will outweigh the cost and you won’t regret this investment in yourself.