Wouldn’t it be nice to get to cricket on the weekend and feel confident knowing you’ve trained your skills and are ready?!
After the success of our term 2 Winter Batting Programs, we are offering the opportunity for cricketers to participate in our next 8-week Pre-Season Batting Program in term 3, 2022.
Batting is a skill-based game where the more you practice the right movement patterns, the better you get at that skill. This 8-week batting program will focus on improving your technical fundamentals, so your technique is more consistent and you can hit the ball with more control & power and score more freely.
This is a value for money way of getting high-quality coaching from our excellent and experienced mentors who want to help you develop your skills so you can score more runs and play with more confidence next season.
With only 4 per group and limited time slots, get in quickly or you’ll miss out.
Who’s it for?
It doesn’t matter what level you’re at right now, if you meet the following criteria, then we’d love to have you a part of our winter batting program:
- Aged 7 and over
- Love cricket
- Want to learn and improve their batting
- Have a good attitude
What, When & Where?
- 8 x one-hour sessions focusing on the ‘Technical’ Pillar of Success with the aim to develop good, repeatable batting technical fundamentals
- 4 players per group with 1 mentor
- Same time every week (days/times TBC)
- Begins the week of 18th July and runs for 8 weeks
- Held indoors at Meulemans Cricket Centre in South Perth (no need to worry about missed sessions due to bad weather)
[Note: We will do our best to assign you to a suitable group based on your age/skill level and availability]