Cricket Mentoring is dedicated to helping cricketers of all ages and abilities learn the skills (technical, tactical, mental & emotional) needed to become their best. As a global leader in cricket coaching and mentoring it’s our mission to help cricketers become both better players and also better people.
- Cricket drills, activities & games
- Proper techniques taught for all skills of cricket
- Coaching with highly experienced coaches
- Fun environment to learn in
- All participants will get a Cricket Mentoring shirt PLUS 3 MONTHS FREE ACCESS to the Cricket Mentoring Digital Academy to watch and learn all the skills of cricket, anywhere, anytime
Who’s it for?
Anyone aged between 10 & 16 who want to learn from our excellent and experienced coaches and take their game to a new level. Spaces are limited!
When and Where is it going to be held?
Tuesday 1st, Wednesday 2nd & Thursday 3rd October ( 9:00am-12:00pm): Perth Cricket Club, Fletcher Park, Carlisle.
Wednesday 9th & Thursday 10th, Friday 11th October ( 9:00am-12:00pm): Belridge Secondary College, 17 Gwendoline Dr, Beldon 6027
$75 per day or $200 for 3 days
To pay and secure your spot:
EFT BANK TRANSFER:
Name: Inside Edge Experience
Please put the participants name as the reference
Note: Please fill out the following short questionnaire so we know who’s coming…
Perth OCT Camp Questionnaire
PAY ONLINE (VIA CREDIT CARD):