WINTER BATTING PROGRAM
Join other aspiring cricketers this school holidays indoors at Hawthorn Cricket Centre to escape the Winter weather & improve your game with our mentors, who will ensure that you are feeling prepared to hit the ground running this preseason & have your best season yet.
Grow in confidence, score more runs.
The program will focus on:
This program is for:
Aspiring male and female cricketers aged 13+
It will be run by:
CM Mentors Blake Reed and Andrew Walton
It will be held at:
Hawthorn Cricket Centre, Hawthorn East VIC
How it will look:
– 4 sessions (Wednesday June 28, Saturday July 1, Wednesday July 5, Saturday July 8)
– 1 hour per group
– 8 players per group, working in pairs across 4 nets
– Group 1: Wednesdays 10am-11am, Saturdays 2pm-3pm
– Group 2: Wednesdays 11am-12pm, Saturdays 3pm-4pm
– Group 3: Wednesdays 12pm-1pm, Saturdays 4pm-5pm
investment - $280 +gst
Please select ‘Melbourne Winter Batting Program’ and provide us with the required information about you and your cricket in the form below.
Once you have submitted the form, click the ‘BOOK & PAY HERE’ button to finalise the payment and secure your spot.
Don't live in Melbourne?
Get exclusive access to our premium content and mentors no matter where you are in the world.
© Copyright 2015 - 2023 Website by Jonathan Siero |All rights reserved