How does this program work?
We are looking to bring a group of like-minded, determined female cricketers together to be coached and mentored by some of WA’s best professional players. It is a 20-hour program over 10 sessions (2 hours per session), with the primary outcomes being:
- Improved batting fundamentals: understanding & develop the basics of a repeatable batting technique; front & back foot)
- Improved batting against spin bowling: understand and develop the technical & tactical processes required to play good quality spin bowling
- Improved Spin Bowling: understand & develop the technical & tactical processes to spin bowling
- Improved cricket specific athleticism: 30 minutes per session dedicated to cricket specific strength & conditioning run by industry experts
We are planning for groups of 16-20 players per age group to be overseen by 3 coaches per session [Spaces are limited].
Age Groups: 11-14 & 15-19
Who’s it for?
This is for females aged between 11 & 19 who are serious and committed about their cricket and being the best they can be (this is not for beginners). To be selected to participate you are expected to
- Love cricket
- Want to learn and get better
- Have a good attitude
- Understand the basics of the game
- Play competitve cricket
Who we are…
Cricket Mentoring is one of the most trusted and loved cricket coaching companies in the world, with an online following of over 400,000 across our social media accounts. While we are based in Perth, we travel around the world (or at least we used to), coaching & mentoring players of all ages and abilities who aspire to improve and develop themselves. While we coach a number of junior state and national representatives and work with some of the game’s most elite players: Big Bash & International stars, we also work with beginners from as young as 5 years old and love running our school holiday camps, now into their third year. With a team of excellent and enthusiastic mentors, no matter where your game is at right now, we can help you!